H-Training's High-Impact Leadership Edge Programme
'Get the Leadership Edge'
Leadership Programmes in Cork and Dublin have become run of the mill in recent years. This is something H-Training is striving to disrupt. In any competitive workplace, your 'edge' is the advantage you have over the competition. We can support you to reach higher with a high-impact leadership programme that pushes students to achieve more, become resilient and develop the skills of a high performing leader. With over 30 years experience in a range of corporate and public sector settings, the H-Training team have a unique and broad ranging insight into what it takes to make a career in leadership. We have honed our expertise to successfully foresee developments in business and navigate the ever increasing opportunities there are for trusted leaders who bring people with them. This programme will challenge you to reflect on your experience of leadership and to identify leadership styles, while most importantly applying this to your everyday management practice.
level 5 (QQI Level 6)
Certificate in Leadership & Management
Duration: 12 weeks (Part-Time)
3 assignments ( 2,500 words each)
Why Choose the Leadership Edge Course?
• Learning is applied, meaning we consider you, your current role, workplace and any potential leadership role you are considering
• You will work directly with a Professional Coach who will engage with you to best impact your learning potential and tailor the course to your sector
• Understand the most relevant leadership theories, but more importantly how they impact team and how to use them to your advantage
• Undertake a in depth Psychometric DISC Management Profile that will give you an insight into your Leadership & Management strengths and identify areas for development
• You will receive an Internationally recognised ILM Certificate (QQI Level 6 equivalent) and cutting Edge Digital Certification to add to your resume upon completion
• A qualification in leadership will augment your CV and offer you an edge in any competitive job marketplace and help you gain promotion further into leadership and management
• You will be a more effective leader when you complete the programme
Module 1. Understanding the Management role to improve Performance
• Describe the goals and objectives of your organisation and evaluate responsibilities of the Manager in achieving these goals
• Assess own knowledge, skills and behaviour, and their effect on own managerial performance
• Produce a personal development plan to improve own managerial performance
Module 2. Assessing own Leadership Capability and Performance
• Reflect on Leadership Styles you have experienced
• Reflect on own Leadership Style
• Assess own ability to communicate and motivate a team
Module 3. Managing Improvement
• Assess effectiveness in managing quality
• Evaluate own ability to exceed client’s expectations
• Develop and implement an improvement plan
Demonstrate your Achievement
'Let them know'
*All of ILM’s programmes are internationally recognised, which is a key advantage in an increasingly global marketplace. Digital Badging, an emerging new practice that helps you promote your educational achievements more in a digital economy, and can be neatly added to your LinkedIn Profile or downloaded onto your smartphone or laptop is also included.
Get in touch today
Call Helen on
087 255 3080
Call Ciaran on
085 206 9099
or email email@example.com